- From 8/20/22 thru 9/30/22, purchase a Forza 720 or 720B and receive a free Forza 200! Claim your free Forza 200 here.
- INCREDIBLE OUTPUT FROM A COMPACT LIGHT - Not only does Forza 720B deliver considerably more light output than others in its class, it does so with a noticably compact and lightweight control unit and head
- HIGHLY COLOR ACCURATE, BOWENS COMPATIBLE - With a CRI of 96 and TLCI of 97, Forza 720B provides a high-level of accuracy for precise color reproduction, features the nearly universal Bowens mount for vast compatibility with modifiers
- 0-100% DIMMING, 0.1% INCREMENTS, BATTERY OR AC - Create the effect of bright sunlight or dark & moody scenes with 0-100% dimming which you can fine tune in 0.1% increments, run Forza 720B on an AC outlet or battery power
- FULL SUITE OF CONTROL OPTIONS - For wireless control you can use the powerful NANLINK mobile app via built-in Bluetooth, or use built-in 2.4G with remotes or the WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (sold separately), or go advanced with DMX
- USEFUL ACCESSORIES AND YOKE - The advanced yoke features a junior mount, umbrella holder, and a one-sided lock, includes a quick-relase clamp, carrying case, and over 30 feet of cable
Incredible Output From A Compact Light
The Forza 720B can create the effect of sunlight pouring through windows no matter the time of day you're shooting, while also being nimble enough to dim from 0 to 100% with 0.1% increments, always letting you fine-tune for your needs. Its bicolor LEDs give you the CCT range of 2700-6500K, giving you the ability to mimic warm indoor lamp light and the golden hues of sunsets. This high-performance light is easy to handle, mount, and position with the head weighing only 11.71 lbs (5.3 kg) and the Control Unit just 9.26 lbs (4.2 kg).
Highly Color Accurate
With a CRI of 96 and TLCI of 97, Forza 720B provides a high level of accuracy so you can be assured that your work will have precise color reproduction.
A Suite of Control Options
For wireless control you have the choice of using the powerful NANLINK mobile app via built-in Bluetooth, or use the built-in 2.4G with remotes or the WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (sold separately) for more elaborate setups. Advanced applications can utilize DMX and RDM control through XLR input and output. A USB-A port is provided for future firmware updates.
AC or Battery Power
Forza 720B can run on a standard AC outlet or go untethered with two 14.8V or 26V V-Mount batteries (sold separately), which mount to the sides of the Control Unit for easy access. The Control Unit also provides multiple loops for attaching safety wires when mounting.
Bowens Mount Compatibility
Outfitted with a Bowens mount, Forza 720B provides compatibility with a vast number of modifiers and lenses, including Nanlite's own line of Easy-Up softboxes, our Bowens Mount Projector, and the FL-20G fresnel and barndoors (all sold separately).
Built-In Effects & Unlimited Customization
12 built-in practical effects let you create complicated lighting scenarios in seconds, such as Storm, CCT Loop, and TV, and all of the effects can be deeply customized and saved as quickly recallable presets with the free NANLINK mobile app.
Fully Featured Yoke
The yoke mount is compatible with both 5/8'' baby pins and 1 1/8'' junior pins. The yoke itself has an umbrella holder and a durable, single-sided lock for quick adjustment.
DMX Dimming Curves
You can select four different DMX dimming curves, like Logarithm and S-Curve, to create more expressive fades. Instead of the dimming function directly following input from the fader, it will slow down in some areas and speed up in others in order to create a more appealing look and feel.
Included Accessories Add Functionality
A sturdy quick-release clamp is included that lets you quickly and securely mount the Control Unit to both standard light stands and larger diameter poles and other objects. You can rig and position Forza 720B with over 31 feet (9.5 m) of included cabling. A nicely made carrying case, protective COB cap, and reflector are also included. Forza 720B supplies you with the output required to accomplish some of the most demanding tasks in creative lighting with the reliability, consistency, and support that has made Nanlite a popular and respected manufacturer of professional production equipment for decades.
- Accessory Port(s):
- Bowens Mount
- Battery Compatibility:
- 14.8V or 26V V-Mount Battery
- Battery Included:
- Battery Required:
- V-Mount Battery
- Beam Angle Flood:
- Color Temperature (Kelvin):
- Compatible Remote:
- NANLINK App, WS-RC-C2 Remote Control
- Compatible Wifi Adapter:
- NANLINK WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box
- Cooling System:
- average 96
- DMX Control:
- Includes Rechargeable Battery:
- Light Modifier Bayonet Mount:
- Bowens mount
- Lux @ 1m 2700K:
- Lux @ 1m 3200K:
- Lux @ 1m 5600K:
- Max Power Consumption:
- Operating Temperature:
- Power Source:
- DC48V/16.67A Max AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Product Height (cm):
- Product Height (in):
- Product Length (cm):
- Product Length (in):
- Product Weight (kg):
- Product Weight (lb):
- Product Width (cm):
- Product Width (in):
- Runtime @ 10% Brightness (Hours):
- 2 x 14.8V: 4h 27mins 2 x 26V: 7h 16mins
- average 97
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Extend to 3 Years Total with Online Registration)
- Wireless Control Type:
- Bluetooth, 2.4G