- MORE ACCURACY AND POSSIBILITIES - Provides the highest possible color accuracy, lets you adjust from 2700K-7500K and change G/M shift to match other sources. Attach powerful batteries for long run times when AC isn't available, and control with DMX.
- MULTIPLE CONTROL OPTIONS - Quickly change dimming, CCT and hue with built-in buttons. Control remotely via Bluetooth with the NANLINK app or use 2.4G. Change settings without needing an app with the Nanlite Control Bank (sold separately).
- STUNNING COLOR AND CUSTOM EFFECTS - Full-dome diffuser provides attractive soft light with a wide beam angle and is highly accurate. 15 effects are built in, and when using the NANLINK app you can easily customize and save them as presets.
- A COMPLETE SYSTEM - PavoBulb gives you control over the practicals in your shoots, but it's also part of the larger Nanlite ecosystem of pro fixtures. Use it with our LED tube lights, panels and monolights, and control them all with the NANLINK app.
- NOT CONFINED TO LAMPS - PavoBulb 10C fits into standard E27 sockets and is powered from the lamp's AC, but it also has a built-in USB-C port that lets you use external batteries. Optional accessories are available that let you mount it anywhere.
More Accurate, More Possibilities
With a CRI of 95 and TLCI of 97, PavoBulb 10C provides the highest possible color accuracy for your productions. You can adjust the temperature from 2700K-7500K and change the green-to-magenta shift to match other light sources. A USB-C port lets you attach powerful batteries for long run times when AC isn't available, and control with DMX using the optional USB-C to DMX Cable.
Multiple Control Options
When you need to set up quickly, built-in buttons on PavoBulb 10C let you instantly control brightness, color temperature, and hue. You can also control PavoBulb 10C remotely via built-in Bluetooth with the free NANLINK mobile app, or through 2.4G using NANLINK remote controls. If you want to fine-tune settings like green-to-magenta shift without using the app, you can connect the separately available Nanlite Control Bank.
Stunning Color and Custom Effects
Utilizing a full-dome diffuser that provides attractively soft and even light with a wide 205° beam angle, and advanced RGBWW color-mixing technology, PavoBulb 10C provides the highly accurate rendition of 36,000 colors. 15 effects are also built in, and when controlling with the NANLINK mobile app you can easily customize the effects and save them as recallable presets.
A Complete Lighting System
PavoBulb 10C gives you complete control over the practical lights in your productions, but it's also a part of the larger Nanlite ecosystem of professional lighting fixtures. You can use and control PavoBulb 10C alongside our industry-leading LED tube lights, LED panels, and monolights, all of which can be wirelessly controlled with the NANLINK app and remotes.
Not Confined to Lamps
PavoBulb 10C fits into a standard E27 socket and gets powered from the lamp's AC, but thanks to the external battery capabilities and a range of optional accessories, you can use it anywhere. The Nanlite E27 Magnetic Mount and AC Adapter for PavoBulb 10C is an optional accessory that has a magnetic mount, giving you more freedom for placing PavoBulb 10C in your shots. Plus, the complete-dome diffuser on PavoBulb 10C will appear as a normal lightbulb when used in frame.
- Accessory Port(s):
- Battery Compatibility:
- NPF Battery
- Battery Required:
- Beam Angle Flood:
- Color Temperature (Kelvin):
- Compatible Remote:
- NANLINK APP, WS-RC-C2 remote controler
- Compatible Wifi Adapter:
- NANLINK WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box
- Cooling System:
- On-board Control: 0, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 NANLINK APP Control: 0-100
- DMX Control:
- Lumen Output 3200K:
- Lumen Output 5600K:
- Lux @ 0.5m 5600K:
- Lux @ 1m 2700K:
- Lux @ 1m 3200K:
- Lux @ 1m 5600K:
- Max Power Consumption:
- Operating Temperature:
- Power Source:
- DC5V/2.4A AC100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- 'Product Diameter (cm):
- 'Product Diameter (in):
- Product Height (cm):
- Product Height (in):
- Product Weight (kg):
- Product Weight (lb):
- Runtime @ 100% Brightness (Hours):
- With NPF 970 5.5 hours With NPF 750 battery: about 3 hours With NPF 550 battery: about 1.7 hours
- Runtime @ 10% Brightness (Hours):
- With NPF 970 battery: about 18 hours With NPF 750 battery: about 10 hours With NPF 550 battery: about 5 hours
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Extend to 3-Years Total With Online Registration)
- Wireless Control Type:
- Bluetooth, 2.4G