- Connect 1/8” (3.5mm) analog audio devices directly to the Lightning port of Apple devices
- High-quality DeltaSigma analog-to-digital converter and Apple Certified Connector
- Compatible with locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks
- Attach the output of Saramonic wireless mic receivers to iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch
- Compatible with iPhone 5 and all later models (iPhone 6, iPhone XR, etc.)
Whether you use an older Apple device that has a headphone jack, or a newer model that doesn’t have one, the input that offers the best sound quality is the Lightning port — and the LC-C35 gives you the ability to fully utilize it. This cable is compact, lightweight, requires no batteries or charging, and features a coiled section so it can extend when needed.
The LC-C35 provides true stereo sound and a wide, 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. A built-in high-quality DeltaSigma analog-to-digital converter delivers the highest possible audio quality. The Lightning side of the cable is Apple Certified Connector, and the gold-plated locking 1/8“ (3.5 mm) male connector on the other end is compatible with both locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks.