- Connect professional dynamic and self-powered condenser XLR microphones to the Lightning port of iOS devices
- Incredibly easy-to-use direct to digital functionality with plug-and-play operation
- High-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter and Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector
- Ideal for video apps, audio recording app, teleconferencing apps and more
- 19.7-foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length for professional applications
Because the LC-XLR makes a purely digital connection with your device, the sound quality it delivers is phenomenal. This is achieved in part by its high-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter, and its Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector. Another huge benefit is that the LC-XLR is compatible with a vast array of Apple products, from the iPhone 5 to the latest cutting-edge devices.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the LC-XLR. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the LC-XLR features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 19.7’ (6m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the LC-XLR tidy. +AU54