- Provides 2 locking 3.5mm connectors for wireless receivers, or other audio sources and a single right-angle 3.5mm connector to plug into a 3.5mm mic input on a camera, mixer, recorder or other device
- 13-inch (33cm) length is ideal for neatly connecting wireless receivers that are mounted to a camera or housed in an audio bag
- Ideal Y cable for recording multiple wireless systems or audio sources into one camera or recorder, instead of using a mixer
- Designed for Saramonic Blink500, UwMic9, UwMic15, VmicLink5, SR-WM4C and other wireless systems with 3.5mm outputs, or any 3.5mm audio source
- Compact, lightweight, tangle-free and easy-to-use with gold-plated connectors for the best possible signal transfer and corrosion resistance
Splitting sources for isolated recordings
Because the SR-C2004 is a stereo Y cable, it allows users to separately record each source into their camera, recorder, mixer or stereo audio input. Sending one of locking 3.5mm input to the left side and the other locking 3.5mm input to the right side of the stereo recording. Easily and inexpensively expanding the recording capabilities of the device.
Two receivers into one camera, without a mixer
The 13-inch (33cm) length of the SR-C2004 is perfect for neatly connecting to wireless receivers that are mounted on a camera. This also keeps the cable compact, lightweight, and tangle-free. It was designed to be used with Saramonic Blink500, UwMic9, UwMic15, VmicLink5 and SR-WM4C receivers but can be used with other kinds of wireless systems as well.
Multiple audio sources into one input
The SR-C2004 is also an ideal accessory to input multiple wireless receivers, microphones, or audio sources into a portable recorder, like the SR-Q2 and SR-Q2M Pocket Recorders. It is also a perfect adapter to take advantage of stereo and auxiliary inputs of portable mixers to add even more inputs.