- Extremely Compact USB Audio Interface for 3.5mm Microphones with TRS and TRRS Microphone Compatibility and Plug-In Power
- 3.5mm Headphone Output for Real-Time Monitoring and Playback with Headphones or to plug-in External Powered Speakers
- Ideal for 3.5mm Lavaliers, Mini Shotguns, Wireless Systems, and other Mics to use with Audio Recording, Streaming, and Virtual Meeting Applications
- Soft-Touch Mute Button allows Easy Muting for Privacy During Virtual Meetings, to Cut-Off mic while recording, or use as Cough Button while Streaming or Podcasting
- Plug-and-Play with No Drivers Required for Mac, PC, and other Computers, and Easily Adaptable to USB-C or Lightning Devices
The Saramonic SR-EA2S is a versatile USB audio interface for TRS and TRRS microphones and other audio sources. It provides plug-in power for microphones and features a 3.5mm output for real-time monitoring and playback with headphones or to connect to powered speakers. It also features a soft-touch mute button, to cut off the microphone for privacy. Compact and easy-to-use, it is compatible with Mac, PC, and computers of all kinds, as well as other class-compliant USB devices.
An Ideal Audio Interface for 3.5mm Microphones and Audio Sources into USB Devices
The SR-EA2S features a female 3.5mm microphone input with plug-in power, and a tactile TRS / TRRS switch allowing you to use any 3.5mm microphone. Perfect to connect your lavalier, headset mic, wireless mic receiver, mini shotgun, or any microphone with a 3.5mm output into your computer. You can also plug in any 3.5mm audio source, or an external mixer, like the Saramonic AX1 or SmartRig+. It doesn’t matter if it’s TRS or TRRS, battery-powered or plug-in powered, the SR-EA2S is ready to record.
3.5mm Headphone Output and Soft-Touch Mute Button
The SR-EA2S features a female 3.5mm headphone output, allowing you to connect to headphones or powered speakers for real-time monitoring and playback. It also features a tactile soft-touch mute button, allowing you to easily cut off the mic for privacy in virtual meetings, or when not recording with audio applications, and to use as a cough button while streaming and podcasting.
Easy-to-Use with Plug-and-Play Compatibility, and Easily Adaptable for USB-C and Lightning Devices
A truly plug-and-play device with no drivers or extra software to install. The SR-EA2S is class-compliant for use with Mac, PC, and other Computers. Simply plug-in to your USB port, select it in the audio settings, plug in your mic and headphones, and start recording. The SR-EA2S is also adaptable with inexpensive adapters (sold separately). Add the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter for use with iPhones and iPads with Lightning. Add a USB-A to USB-C adapter for use with Android Devices, Computers, as well as iPad Pro and iPad Air with USB-C.