- Ultracompact clip-on lavalier microphone that plugs directly into USB-A ports and delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound
- Easy plug-and-play operation, compatible with Windows PCs, Apple Mac computers, Chromebooks and other devices
- Built-in 19.7-foot (6m) cable provides an extended amount of length to reach your computer or device, without an extension cable
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally in every direction, so you don't need to worry about what direction the mic is pointing when clipped to your shirt
- Includes an alligator-style mic clip that securely affixes to collars and other clothing, a foam windscreen to diffuse wind noise, and a locking drawstring pouch that neatly holds everything
Ideal for Virtual Meetings, Podcasts, On-Line Classes, Voiceovers and much more
It is so important to have an easy-to-use and excellent sounding microphone to sound your best for so many uses. Whether you are in virtual meetings all day long, teaching or being an active student in on-line classes, recording a podcast, adding a voiceover to your video project, or any other time when you need a great sounding mic. The SR-ULM10L makes it easy to plug in a great sounding mic anytime, that allows you to move freely and express yourself with confidence and clarity.
Every tool to get the job done
The included alligator-style mic clip firmly holds the mic in place when attached to your shirt. A foam windscreen is also included, which diffuses distracting wind noise. A reusable cable strap keeps the wire tidy, and a lined storage pouch with a locking drawstring holds everything neatly when not in use. You get all the tools you need to capture excellent sound quality in any situation, with a package that fits in your pocket.