- Stylish Multi-Pattern Desktop USB Studio Microphone that delivers an impactful professional vocal sound to Podcasts, Vocal Performances, Music Recording, Live Streams and more
- Features simple Plug-and-Play Operation with Input Level Control, 3.5mm Headphone Out, Mute Button and integrated Pop and Plosive Protection
- Cardioid polar pattern focuses on subject for great sound, even with less than perfect acoustics, rejecting off-axis noise and reflections from the sides and rear of the mic
- Omnidirectional polar pattern is ideal for recording multiple subjects for multi-person discussions, podcasts, and meetings, or multi-performer, multi-instrument and room recording
- Vintage Microphone Styling looks great on camera and Adjustable Multi-Angle stand absorbs bumps and impacts that can ruin a recording
Multi-Pattern Flexibility for Versatile Recording Options
The SmartMic MTV500 features both Cardioid and Omnidirectional polar patterns. Cardioid focuses on directly in front of the microphone, rejecting off-axis noise and reflections from the sides and rear of the mic. Perfect for great sounding Podcasts, Live Streams, Voice-Overs, Virtual Meetings, Vocal Performances, and Instrument recording with one person, even in rooms with less than perfect acoustics. Omnidirectional picks up sound from all around the microphone and is ideal for recording multiple subjects for Multi-Person Discussions, Podcasts, and Meetings, or Multi-Performer, Multi-Instrument and Room Recording.
Unique Vintage and Professional Look
Designed for those who want to stand out and still look professional, the SmartMic MTV500 features a sleek vintage style that looks great on camera. It features an integrated internal pop filter that protects against pops and plosives, without the need for a bulky external pop filter. It also features an adjustable tabletop stand that is designed to absorb bumps or impacts and allows you to quickly position the microphone’s angle for optimum sound pick-up.
Dial in Perfect Levels, Change Polar Pattern and Monitor with Ease
The SmartMic MTV500 makes dialing in perfect sound and levels simple with its tactile input level control, letting you easily adjust the input level anytime, or mute the mic for privacy. Switching the pick-up pattern to cardioid or omnidirectional is just as simple. It also features a 3.5mm headphone monitor output with volume control allowing you to monitor the application, or with zero-latency direct monitoring to ensure you sound great every time.
Plug-and-Play Ease for Computers and Simple Expansion for Mobile Devices and More
The class-compliant SmartMic MTV500 features plug-and-play operation with Mac and PC computers, with no drivers are needed. Just plug it into your USB port, open the application and start recording or streaming. The SmartMic MTV500 is also compatible with USB-C and Lighting devices with inexpensive adapters (sold separately). Add a USB-A to USB-C adapter or a USB-C to USB-C cable for functionality with Android Smartphones or Tablets, Computers, as well as iPad Pro and iPad Air with USB-C. You can also easily adapt it to iPhones and iPads with Lightning with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.