- Large Diaphragm USB Studio Microphone with 5 Mode Settings with optimized EQ for specific recording applications: Flat, Speech, Vocal, Acoustic and Band
- Designed for use with Computers with USB or USB-C, iPhones and iPads with Lightning, and Android Mobile Devices, Computers, iPad Pros and iPad Airs with USB-C
- Features simple Plug-and-Play Operation with Input Level Control, 3.5mm Headphone Out with Level Control, a 75Hz Low-Cut Filter, and integrated Pop and Plosive Protection
- Cardioid polar pattern focuses on subject for great sound, even with less than perfect acoustics, rejecting off-axis noise and reflections from the sides and rear of the mic
- Vintage Microphone Styling looks great on camera and Adjustable Multi-Angle stand absorbs bumps and impacts that can ruin a recording
5 Optimized Recording Modes
The SmartMic MTV550 features 5 selectable recording modes with specially engineered EQ curves to optimize your recording. Designed to capture the best performance for the application and deliver a recording that is impactful, and fits into a larger mix with little post-production tweaking. Flat: Provides a pure mic recording with no equalization. Speech: Optimized for spoken word, perfect for Podcasts, Live Streaming, Voice-Overs, and Virtual Meetings. Vocal: Ideal for Solo or ensemble singing and vocal performance. even in rooms with less than perfect acoustics. Acoustic: Optimized for solo or ensemble acoustic instruments like guitar, piano, wind instruments and more. Band: Ideal for multi-person bands, miking guitar amps and louder recording sources.
Designed for Great Sound Anywhere
Not everyone has an acoustically treated studio for recording, most of us are recording in our bedroom, home studio, and sometimes bathroom. These environments have less than perfect acoustics and background noise coming from inside and out. The SmartMic MTV550 makes it easy to record in these more challenging environments and get great sound. It minimizes external noise with its natural off-axis rejection from the sides and rear of the mic, reducing unwanted noise and reflections. Its cardioid capsule excels at directional recording, making it ideal for focusing on your performance, and not external noise or distractions.
Dial in Perfect Levels, Change Polar Pattern and Monitor with Ease
The SmartMic MTV550 makes dialing in the perfect levels simple with its tactile input level control, letting you easily adjust the input level anytime, or mute the mic for privacy. It features a 75Hz Low-Cut filter to eliminate excess bass frequencies from HVAC systems, external noise, or even from the recording source. It also features a 3.5mm headphone monitor output with volume control allowing you to monitor the application, or with zero-latency direct monitoring to ensure you sound great every time.
Unique Vintage and Professional Look
Designed for those who want to stand out and still look professional, the SmartMic MTV550 features a sleek vintage style that looks great on camera. It also features an integrated internal pop filter that protects against pops and plosives, without the need for a bulky external pop filter. It also features adjustable tabletop stand is designed to absorb bumps or impacts and allows you to quickly position the microphone’s angle for optimum sound pick-up.
Plug-and-Play Ease for Computers, iPhones, iPads and Android Devices
The SmartMic MTV550 includes 3x output cables; USB, Lighting and USB-C for plug-and-play operation with computers, iPhones, iPads and Android smartphones and tablets. Just plug it into your device, open the application and start recording or streaming. The SmartMic MTV550 makes it easy to record optimized sound anywhere, to almost any device, all for a remarkable price.