- Allows you to plug and mix 2 microphones into cameras with only 1 mic input
- Ultra-compact and operates without batteries
- Integrated bottom shoe mount with metal 1/4-20 tripod thread
- Large stepped level control knobs with precise adjustment, durable all-metal construction
- Durable construction with 3 additional shoe mounts for attaching microphones, lights, and more
There are three 1/8“ (3.5mm) (1 stereo and 2 mono) inputs on the back of the AX100 for connecting battery-powered microphones and wireless microphone receivers. The two attenuator knobs on the front of the AX100 make it easy to adjust the levels of the microphones that are plugged in, and the knobs feature stepped indents for precise adjustments. A Mono/Stereo switch lets you control how the microphones are recorded to your camera. Stereo mode separates the audio into individual left and right channels on your camera, perfect for getting two separate mic signals to mix in post-production. In Mono mode, they are mixed together which is useful when you have two mics plugged in, but you want the audio mixed to both left and right channels in your camera.
The top and sides of the AX100 feature durable shoe mounts, which acts as a bracket that transforms the single shoe on your camera into three, giving you convenient places to confidently mount lights, microphones, and wireless receivers. The AX100 is so small and lightweight that you can easily bring it with you everywhere you go, and its all-metal construction means it’s built like a tank and prepared for travel.
Please note: Microphones that do not run on batteries are not compatible.