- Transmits any XLR microphone wirelessly to the SR-WM4C Wireless System
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones and accepts microphone or line-level audio sources
- Rugged metal construction with locking 3-Pin XLR connector
- 4 Switchable VHF Channels with up to 5 hours battery life
- Up to 197-foot (60m) operating distance
The SR-XLR4C is built tough with sturdy metal construction and features a locking XLR connector to secure to the microphone. It operates on four selectable channels, so if you encounter interference, you simply press a button to switch to another channel. It can be muted with a short press of a button, which is useful when the person holding the mic needs privacy. When it’s time to shoot again, a dedicated light will be flashing to remind you that it’s muted.
A fantastic addition to the Saramonic SR-WM4C Wireless System that will provide users with added flexibility and near limitless microphone options to transmit wirelessly.