- Easily connect professional XLR microphones directly to a USB-C port of Android smartphones and tablets or computers and capture broadcast-quality sound
- 19.7-foot (6 m) cable gives you plenty of length for a variety of applications and locking XLR connector features a locking mechanism to prevent unplugging
- Incredibly easy-to-use with true plug-and-play operation, no batteries or charging required
- Features a high-quality digital audio converter, direct-to-digital connection provides amazing sound quality, impressive 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Perfect for YouTube videos, vlogging, live streaming, music recording, interviews, news gathering or any time that you need to record a professional XLR microphone with your mobile device
Because the UTC-XLR makes a purely digital connection with your device, the sound quality it delivers is phenomenal. This is achieved in part by its high-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter, and its premium cabling and parts. Another huge benefit is that the UTC-XLR is future proof, because USB-C is quickly becoming the dominant port on most new mobile devices and computers.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the UTC-XLR. Condenser microphones can be used as well, they just need to have their own power source, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun microphone (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the UTC-XLR features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to prevent the UTC-XLR from getting tangled.