- Battery-Free Passive 2-Channel Micro-Mixer for Powered Microphones, Wireless Microphone Receivers and other Audio Sources
- Two 3.5mm TRS Inputs to a single 3.5mm TRS Output with selectable Mono/Stereo output and two input level attenuators to control the audio mix
- Includes both TRS and TRRS Output Cables for use with Cameras, Smartphones, Tablets, Computers, Recorders and much more
- Incredibly Compact and Lightweight, it easily fits into even the tightest set-ups and smallest rigs and has a standard 1/4"-20 mount
- Ideal Mixer for Micro Wireless Systems and Battery-Powered shotgun mics like the Blink 500, Blink 500 Pro, CamMic+, Vmic mkII series and more
Sound Quality, Control and Flexibility
The ultra-compact and featherlight AX1 provides a clean and noise-free mix of two mics or audio sources into cameras, mobile devices, recorders, computers and more. It features two 3.5mm inputs with dedicated attenuators to control the input level of each source, absolutely vital when you have one mic much louder than the other. It also features a selectable Mono/Stereo output for use with cameras and recorders with stereo inputs. Mono, allowing you mix both microphones into an identical mix for both L/R channels, and Stereo, that splits the two signals into the L/R channels, ideal if you’d prefer to mix each track separately in post-production. The AX1 delivers far superior sound quality and unmatched control and flexibility options when compared to conventional splitters or adapter cables.
A Micro-Mixer for All Devices
The AX1 is less than 2 x 1” in size and weighs less than half an ounce, making it the smallest 2-channel mixer of its kind on the market and it’s also the most versatile out of the box. Use the TRS output cable for your Camera or portable handheld recorder to instantly expand their inputs and have M/S flexibility. Use it with the TRRS output cable for your Smartphone video rig to use two external mics or connect it to your laptop to add more mics to virtual meetings. With both 3.5mm TRS and TRRS output cables included, this tiny mixer can do that and much more. And if you need full M/S functionality with mobile devices, you can add the LC-C35 for iOS Lightning devices or the SR-C2001 for USB-C mobile devices and computers (sold separately).
Easily Mount Anywhere, Anytime
The AX1 features a 1/4"-20 female threaded mount on the bottom of the mixer, allowing thousands of mounting options using standard mounting hardware. Use a 1/4”-20 shoe mount to mount on on-camera or on a shoe extension. Use a threaded stud to mount to a cage or the back of a handheld recorder. You can even mount it to a ball-head to easily position the mixer exactly where you want it. Because it’s so lightweight and compact, you don’t even need a traditional mount. Use an inexpensive sticky Velcro or touch-fasteners, or dual-sided tape to mount it to your smartphone, camera, laptop cover or even the side of a wireless receiver. The possibilities are pretty endless and effortless to attach to any shooting rig or audio set-up.